E-Playbook Series: Email Marketing Demystified
The “Entrepreneur” Playbook: Marketing Through Storytelling
A free business workshop brought to you by the Zeal Center for Entrepreneurship. Please reserve an Eventbrite ticket to be admitted in the session as capacity is limited to 30 people.
We’re excited to have Mr. Paulson leading this session and delivering some of subject matter value for us.
While many have decried that email is dead, a handful of digital marketers have quietly been using little-known email marketing techniques to generate massive results. At this Zeal E-Playbook training, MarketBeat founder Matthew Paulson will reveal the strategies and techniques that top email marketers are currently using to build large mailing lists, write compelling copy that converts and generate millions in revenue using their email lists.
During this presentation, you will learn:
- How to build a massive mailing list using 15 different proven list building techniques.
- How to write compelling copy that engages your readers and drives them to take action.
- How to optimize every step of your email marketing funnel to skyrocket your sales.
- How to grow a highly-engaged and hungry fan-base that will devour your content.
- How to create six new revenue streams for your business using email marketing.
- How to keep your messages out of the spam folder by following our best practices.
Matthew Paulson has organically grown an email list of more than 650,000 investors and generates more than $5 million per year in revenue using the strategies outlined in this training. Regardless of what kind of business you are building, email marketing can serve as the rocket fuel that skyrockets a business.
Location: The conference room at the Zeal Center for Entrepreneurship.
2329 N Career Avenue. Located close to the SouthEast Tech Campus in Northwest Sioux Falls
Cost: FREE in partnership with Zeal Center for Entrepreneurship
Coffee: Hot, delicious, and complimentary
About the E Playbook Series:
The “Entrepreneurs” Playbook is the Zeal Center’s series of classes and business workshops offered to bring forth industry leaders and their knowledge/expertise in a sharing of information and continued education fun format.
The Zeal Center for Entrepreneurship supports new business growth from start-up to scale-up. Zeal’s mission is to connect investors, professionals, subject matter experts and others within a collaborative environment.